IF THE PANDEMIC CONTINUES, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS IN THE REMOTE MODE BY SENDING THEM TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL ADDRESS: :
IN CASE YOU ARE ADMITTED TO THE FIRST MUG DOCTORAL SCHOOL, PROMPT DELIVERY OF THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SHALL BE REQUIRED.
IF THE PANDEMIC CONTINUES, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO HOLD PREQUALIFICATION INTERVIEWS IN THE REMOTE MODE VIA THE ZOOM.US PLATFORM.
The candidates shall be provided with the logging data before the interview. You will need the following technical equipment: a computer, camera, microphone, and an Internet link.
01/07/2021 – 31/07/2021:
for sending scans of the documents listed in points 1-4, 6, 8b, and 11 below, all bearing the required signatures,
in the PDF format to the address of the Doctoral Students office: email@example.com
FAILURE TO SEND OVER THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TERM SHALL RESULT IN REJECTION
OF THE CANDIDATE’S RECRUITMENT DOCUMENTATION. YOU CAN OBTAIN CONFIRMATION OF YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENT BY EMAIL FROM THE DOCTORAL STUDENTS OFFICE AT:
18/08/2021 – 25/08/2021:
for submission of all documents listed below, including the originals of the previously sent scans, with the Doctoral Students Office.
02/09/2021 at 10:30 a.m.:
for the English test
for prequalification interviews:
on or before 20/09/2021:
publication of the results on the Doctoral School’s website
Application to the MUG Rector for admission to the First Doctoral School of the Medical University of Gdańsk:
Application 2021/2022 (12.5 KB)
Declarations of the scientific supervisor including declaration of the head of the unit about:
▪ consent to the provision of scientific supervision
▪ assurance of availability of the funds for pursuing the project
▪ no supervision over the same doctoral student at the Doctoral School and doctoral studies
▪ assurance of vocational practical training:
Declaration of the scientific supervisor 2021/2022 (13.9 KB)
The candidate’s CV containing e.g. the following data:
▪ postal address, telephone number, e-mail
▪ date and place of birth
▪ PESEL number, if not passport number
▪ the candidate’s signature
In the event the candidate has changed his/her surname: if some of the submitted documents were issued in the previous surname, the marriage certificate should be enclosed to the CV.
The candidate’s statement of consent to the processing of his/her personal data by MUG:
The candidate’s CV containing e.g. the following data (253 KB)
The candidate’s declaration of:
▪ not doing doctoral studies at any other doctoral school
▪ holding no employment as an academic teacher or researcher as of 1 October 2021 and up to completion of mid-term assessment
▪ doing/not doing doctoral studies specifying (if he/she is doing doctoral studies) the scientific discipline in which the candidate pursues his/her project, the subject matter of the research project pursued in the course of those studies, and the name of the scientific supervisor/ project supervisor
▪ submitting an application with the relevant ethics commission within one month after he/she commences studies at the Doctoral School:
Declaration of the candidate 2021/2022 (13.7 KB)
An overview of the research project:
Overview of the research project 2021/2022 (12.4 KB)
Consent of the cooperating unit, in the event cooperation therewith is planned and is necessary in project implementation:
Consent to cooperation 2021/2022 (12 KB)
An official copy of the diploma certifying the holding of the vocational title of Master, Master Engineer, or any other equivalent title, plus supplement to the diploma.
If the candidate has no such copy, he/she shall submit a certificate attested by the respective Dean’s Office of the university the Candidate studied obtaining his/her qualifications, of the vocational title conferred and the study results; an official copy of the diploma must be submitted without delay following admission to the Doctoral School.
In the candidate has graduated from a university abroad, he/she is required to submit the foreign university graduation diploma and the document certifying recognition thereof as equivalent to the corresponding Polish diploma and vocational title under an international agreement defining equivalence, issued by the competent authority; in such a case, submission of the diploma of graduation from a university abroad suffices.
The holder of a diploma issued abroad (§ 6(1)(9b) of the Recruitment Resolution) should apply to NAWA to obtain information on its recognisability. In connection with changed work organisation at NAWA, caused by the threat of epidemic in Poland, the time of handling requests for information on foreign diplomas may prove longer and exceed the 30-day term.
Documents evidencing the candidate’s achievements scored in accordance with the scoring system defined in Attachment No. 1:
Attachment No. 1 - Scoring system used to qualify candidates to the First MUG Doctoral School 2021/2022 (324 KB)
One photograph satisfying the requirements valid for identity cards.
Language certificate, in the event the candidate intends to evidence his/her command of the English language with a respective certificate compliant with the requirements of the MUG Foreign Language Study Centre, as indicated below.
Evaluation criteria 2021/2022 FDS (149 KB)
- You can find informations about our departments’ research activity at :
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmacy with Subfaculty of Laboratory Medicine
Faculty of Health Sciences with Subfaculty of Nursing and Institute of Maritime and Tropical Medicine
- When arriving for a language test and the prequalification interview, you need to prove your identity by presenting your identity document.
- In the event the scientific supervisor is unable to attend the candidate’s prequalification interview, the appointed deputy must present the scientific supervisor’s written authorisation to substitute for him/her.
58 349 18 37
58 349 12 08
ul. Dębinki 7 (bud.13), 80-211 Gdańsk
Prof. Jacek M. Witkowski, M.D., Ph.D.
Prof. Rafał Bartoszewski, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
Prof. Michał Pikuła, M.D., Ph.D.
Prof. Jędrzej Antosiewicz, M.D., Ph.D.
jedrzej .firstname.lastname@example.org .email@example.com
mgr inż. Aleksandra Roman
mgr Iga Leszczyńska
mgr Joanna Okońska
58 349 18 37
58 349 12 08
ul. Dębinki 7 (building 13), 80-211 Gdańsk
(1st floor, rooms 26, 27)
Contact for recruitement enquiries: