DOCUMENTS CAN BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE BY SENDING THEM TO AN E-MAIL ADDRESS:
IN THE CASE OF ACCEPTANCE TO FIRST MUG DOCTORAL SCHOOL, IT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
- Submission of the documents with the Doctoral Students Office: 17-28 August 2020
- the English test: 1st of September 2020
- Prequalification interviews: 07-11 September 2020
- Publication of the results on the Doctoral School’s website: on or before 21 September 20209
- Submission of the documents:
The Doctoral Students Office
Gdańsk, ul. Dębinki 7 (building 13), 1st floor, rooms 26, 27
open from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:30
- the English test:
(The exam will be held online.)
- Prequalification interviews:
(The venue of prequalification interviews will be announced at a later date.)
SELECTED TEMPLATE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
NOTE! The list below does not exhaust the documents the candidate is required to submit. For the complete list go to the Recruitment Resolution: Terms and procedure of recruiting candidates to the First MUG Doctoral School (327 KB)
1. Application to the MUG Rector for admission to the First Doctoral School of the Medical University of Gdańsk:
Application (11.9 KB)
2. Declarations of the scientific supervisor:
• consent to the provision of scientific supervision
• assurance of availability of the funds for pursuing the project
• no supervision over the same doctoral student at the Doctoral School and doctoral studies,
including declaration of the head of the unit that vocational practical training shall be assured:
Declaration of the scientific supervisor (13.8 KB)
3. The candidate’s CV containing e.g. the following data:
• postal address, telephone number, e-mail
• date and place of birth
• the candidate’s signature
• in the event the candidate has changed his/her surname: if some of the submitted documents were issued in the previous surname, the marriage certificate should be enclosed to the CV.
4. The candidate’s statement of consent to the processing of his/her personal data by MUG:
The candidate’s CV containing e.g. the following data (24.6 KB)
5. The candidate’s declaration of:
• not doing doctoral studies at any other doctoral school,
• holding no employment as an academic teacher or researcher as of 1 October 2019 and up to completion of mid-term assessment,
• doing/not doing doctoral studies, with the specifaction, if the candidate is a student of doctoral studies, of the scientific discipline the project concerns, its topic, and the name of the scientific supervisor/project supervisor,
• prompt filing of an application with the ethics commission, should its consent be required to pursue the project, in case the candidate is admitted to the FDS MUG.
Declaration of the candidate (13.1 KB)
6. Consent from the cooperating unit:
Consent to cooperation (11.8 KB)
7. An overview of the research project:
overview of the research project (12.4 KB)
THE ENGLISH TEST :
1. The criteria and principles of holding language tests and recognising certificates:
Evaluation criteria 2020/2021 FDS (149 KB)
Before taking the exam, candidates will have to enroll in the course “Egzamin j. angielski Pierwsza Szkoła Doktorska”. Please register for the course in advance.
The test will be available in the “Egzamin j. angielski PSD” tab.
to start a meeting on Zoom: 8.50
starting the Moodle exam: 9.00
time for examination tasks 25 minutes
The exam will be available until 9.45
The scores will be available to candidates at the end of the examination.
From the end of the examination (9.45 a.m.), candidates will have access to the correct answers by 11:00.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- You can find informations about our departments’ research activity at :
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmacy with Subfaculty of Laboratory Medicine
Faculty of Health Sciences with Subfaculty of Nursing and Institute of Maritime and Tropical Medicine
- When arriving for a language test and the prequalification interview, you need to prove your identity by presenting your identity document.
- In the event the scientific supervisor is unable to attend the candidate’s prequalification interview, the appointed deputy must present the scientific supervisor’s written authorisation to substitute for him/her.
58 349 12 08
ul. Dębinki 7 (bud.13), 80-211 Gdańsk